ANTHONY YARDE takes on Artur Beterbiev this weekend in a massive light-heavyweight title fight.
Londoner Yarde has previously competed for a world title, lost to Sergey Kovalev by knockout in the 11th round.
But the 31-year-old is back and ready to challenge three 175-pound belts against the king of the division.
Beterbiev has 18 victories on his recordwinning them all by emphatic knockout.
The main event is supposed to be a blast, but there’s also a brilliant undercard to go along with it.
Heavyweight prospect Moses Itauma will make his debut while his brother Karol is also on the card.
Who’s on the Yarde vs Beterbiev undercard?
In the co-main event of the night, Artem Dalakian takes on David Jimenez to defend his WBA flyweight title.
Willy Hutchinson is back as he takes on Emil Markic, who gave Callum Johnson some hairy rounds not too long ago.
Charles Frankham, Tommy Fletcher and Sean Noakes are all also in action along with the Itauma brothers.
- Artur Beterbiev vs Anthony Yarde – For WBC, IBF and WBO light-heavyweight titles
- Artem Dalakian vs. David Jimenez – for WBA flyweight title
- Willy Hutchinson to Emil Markic
- Carol Itauma vs Ezequiel Osvaldo Maderna
- Charles Frankham v Joshua Ocampo
- Umar Khan v Sandeep Singh Bhatti
- Sean Noakes v Santiago Garces
- Tommy Fletcher vs. Darryl Sharp
- Joshua Frankham and Joe Hardy
- Khalid Ali vs Ivica Gogosevic
- Mozes Itauma against Marcel Bode
What was said?
“Being an underdog, over-dog, middle-dog, I don’t care. I’m a dog,” he said.
“I understand why the bookmakers have done it this way, again, that’s what excites me. I like this, it gives me goosebumps.
“I’m just as happy as Beterbiev, this ‘scary person’. I’m happy. I’m happy it’s three tires.
“It makes it all so much better. It feels like it’s earned, no easy way out.
“He must be respected, I have respected him so far,” he added.
“But when it’s in the ring, there’s no respect. You’re trying to take your opponent’s respect away.”