The National Lottery Set For Life numbers are in and it’s time to find out if you’ve won the top prize of £10,000 every month for 30 years.
Could tonight’s jackpot help you check off that bucket list each month or build your own startup as a budding entrepreneur?
You can find out by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s National Lottery Set For Life numbers are: 03, 04, 06, 36, 39 and the life ball is 07.
The first National Lottery draw was held on November 19, 1994 when seven winners shared a £5,874,778 jackpot.
The largest amount ever won by a single ticket holder was £42 million, won in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, won £41million in November 2020 and eventually crashed his bungalow to make way for a luxurious country house with swimming pool.
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) as of January 13, 2016 in the US, selling three winning tickets, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019, not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, bought a lottery ticket celebrates ending five months of protection during the pandemic – and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300k – she intended to buy her usual £100 National Lottery scratch card, but came home with a much bigger prize.
The biggest ever jackpot up for grabs was £66 million in January last year, which was won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Karl managed to rake in £11 million in 1996 at just the age of 23.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be about one in 14 million – BUT you have to be there to win it.