WWE and UFC join forces in shocking action, but wrestling supremo Vince McMahon will STILL be involved in a new look

WWE is about to be sold to UFC’s parent company Endeavor Group, reports suggest.

That’s according to CNBCwho report that the wrestling giants and MMA company will merge.

WWE will be sold to UFC's parent company after WrestleMania 39


WWE will be sold to UFC’s parent company after WrestleMania 39Credit: Getty
Vince McMahon remains involved with WWE after his company was sold


Vince McMahon remains involved with WWE after his company was soldCredit: Getty

Negotiations are well advanced between Vince McMahon‘s promotion and Ari Emanuel’s Endeavor Group.

A deal can be announced as early as Monday, just a day later Wrestle Mania 39the second and last night.

That means WWE and UFC will merge to form a new publicly traded company.

Endeavor will own 51 percent, while WWE shareholders will get the remaining 49 percent.

WWE star Logan Paul makes a cheeky KSI post after losing at WrestleMania
WrestleMania Night 1 results: Zayn and Owens win tag titles, Logan Paul loses

The deal also gives the struggling giants an enterprise value of $9.3bn (£7.5bn).

However, McMahon will remain involved with WWE as Executive Chairman, while Emanuel will serve as CEO.

UFC president Dana White will remain in his current position after the reported deal.

McMahon returned as chairman last January to oversee the sale of the company, which has been looking for buyers.


That is after that of the 77-year-old sudden retirement in July following allegations that he paid hush money to several women who alleged sexual misconduct between 2006 and 2022.

McMahon has made WWE a global phenomenon since buying the company from his father Vince McMahon Sr. in 1982.

The deal will effectively end WWE’s decades-old status as a family business by the McMahons.